Practical ways to find & acquire your initial customers.
Growing a startup is hard, but the initial months or years are especially challenging. You dive into something you love only to find out the hard way just how difficult it is to actually find customers (or users) who love your product.
This course is a practical deep dive into understanding how to get started finding your initial customers. We’ll cover:
- How “normal” startups (i.e. not just the ones you see in Techcrunch, but the rest of us) and high growth startups alike found their initial customers.
- Understanding how to talk about the value your product provides.
- How to leverage conversational outreach to get prospective customers on the phone.
- How to run quick channel experiments to find a signal on customer acquisition.
- Why more building doesn’t mean more leads or customers.
- How B2B and B2C acquisition efforts overlap and diverge.
This 6-week program will provide materials such as outreach scripts & sample content, phone interview ideas, initial channel experiment templates, sample advertising guidelines, & more..