- How “normal” startups (i.e. not just the ones you see in Techcrunch, but the rest of us) and high growth startups alike found their initial customers.
- Understanding how to talk about the value your product provides.
- How to leverage conversational outreach to get prospective customers on the phone.
- How to run quick channel experiments to find a signal on customer acquisition.
- Why more building doesn’t mean more leads or customers.
- How B2B and B2C acquisition efforts overlap and diverge.
Get your Finding your Initial Customers Syllabus
Craig Zingerline is a 6 time founder (4 exits) who has helped dozens of companies scale their growth. He previously served as the Chief Product Officer at Sandboxx, Head of Growth at Upside Travel, CEO of Votion, Head of Growth at Red Tricycle, and VP at New Signature. He is currently the CEO and co-founder of Growth University.Built by Craig, Growth University is designed to help other professionals learn the growth strategies and tactics needed to scale their companies.